Are you an Automotive or Diesel Technician looking for a change?
Cleveland Brothers Caterpillar Energy division is seeking highly skilled Automotive or Diesel Technicians for field service positions working on diesel and natural gas Generators along with other supporting equipment. These positions allow you to work independently with a company provided service truck.
The focus of this position will be to provide Diesel engine and Electric Power generation service for a wide range of customers including Hospitals, Data Centers, Universities etc. Cleveland Brothers will provide you the necessary training and specialty tools to be successful in the Power Generation field. The successful candidate will be required to pass a driver's physical and all applicable tests associated with driving a service truck.
Wide range of various working experience is acceptable to the company including Technical schools, military background and on the job experience.
As a Technician you are required to work in an industrial environment which includes
exposure to significant environmental conditions. Physical requirements include:
- Overall stamina
- Sitting, standing, climbing, walking, lifting, pulling and/or pushing
- Carrying, grasping, reaching, stooping, and crouching, listening, and speaking
- Must have good motor coordination skills
- Coordination of eyes, hands, and feet
- Verbal intelligence, and numerical intelligence
- The workplace environmental conditions include subject to noise, heat, cold
- Injury exposures, and atmospheric exposures
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Competitive salary
- Company truck with commuting privileges
- Paid holidays including good & black Friday
- Personal days
- Medical insurance starts first day
- Vision, dental, short and long term disability
- 401k match and profit sharing
- Company provided uniforms and footwear
- Continuous education program
- Life insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.