Are you an Automotive or Diesel Technician looking for a change?
Cleveland Brothers Caterpillar is seeking highly skilled Automotive or Diesel Technicians for shop or field positions working on Diesel engines or construction equipment as well as other supporting equipment.
The focus of this position will be to provide Diesel Engine and other mechanical repairs on a wide range of customers from the mining, construction and paving industries.
Cleveland Brothers will provide you the necessary training and specialty tools to be successful as a technician working for the largest equipment company in Pennsylvania.
- A strong mechanical aptitude, the willingness to learn, a good work ethic and a positive attitude.
-Candidate must meet the Department of Transportation physical examination and licensing requirements as mandated by law.
- The successful candidate will be required to pass a driver's physical and if in a field service role, all applicable tests associated with CDL and driving a service truck.
-Wide range of various working experience is acceptable to the company including technical schools, military background and or job experience.
- Work overtime as needed
Perks & Benefits:
- Highly Competitive salary
- Specialty tools provided
- Time off - including Paid holidays & Personal days
- Medical insurance
- Vision, dental, short and long-term disability
- 401k match
- Profit sharing
- Company provided uniforms and footwear
- Continuous education program
- Life insurance
Not sure you're qualified? A wide range of backgrounds & working experience is acceptable, including time spent in technical schools, military and/or on-the-job experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.