- Answer incoming rental and sales related calls; maintain call log.
- Qualify customer's needs with rental equipment availability.
- Assist in educating customers on equipment specifications, safety concerns and proper use of the equipment.
- Initiate and maintain rental contracts accurately and timely.
- Acquire required information needed for credit department to approve payment terms.
- Process CAT Access and credit card payments.
- Coordinate with service departments at all locations to arrange rental ready status of the fleet.
- Communicate with transportation department for rental deliveries and call offs.
- Obtain proof of required insurance from customer's insurance company.
- Assist other Rental Coordinators and Salesman maximizing the utilization of rental inventory within the entire company.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Must be organized and detail oriented with the competence to effectively handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of equipment product lines.
- Good problem solving and communication skills.
- High level of flexibility, cooperation and teamwork with all departments and locations.
- Knowledge of current company policies and procedures.
- Basic keyboard & computer skills and proficiency with Lotus Notes and DBSI.
- Able to work overtime and travel when required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.