Sonsray Inc. is a privately-owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, New York, and New Jersey making us the largest CASE CNHi Construction and Agriculture Equipment Dealership and Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 30 plus combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory-authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance, and rentals that offer a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, and state-of-the-art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
As Sonsray Machinery continues to grow, our CASE dealership in Redding, CA is hiring an experienced Mobile/Shop Technician to join their dynamic team.
Essential Job and Responsibilities:
The Technician will perform service maintenance for CASE construction machinery and/or related equipment. Providing quality repairs on Construction Equipment in the shop and/or field environments.
- Hydraulic Systems
- Structural repairs including welding
- Diagnosing & troubleshooting equipment
- Must be able to work on their own and require no supervision
- Must be able to follow established Original Equipment Manufacturing procedures and guidelines
- Must demonstrate safe and proper application of hand, pneumatic, and electric tools
- Regularly be engaged away from the employer's place or places of business and will be driving to the existing customer’s and/or prospective client’s location
- Performs other functions or duties as directed by management in line with the objectives of the dealership
- 5+ years’ mechanical experience in construction equipment is highly preferred
- 3+ years of field mechanical experience is highly preferred
- Must have experience diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment
- Must be able to work independently without supervision and own your tools
- Must be over 21 years of age, possess and maintain a current and acceptable, valid "C" Driver's License
- Comply with all road signs and operate vehicles within their limits and weather environment
- Follow all Auto and Equipment Safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments
- Have basic computer skills for proper file documentation on each job performed
- Must be able to walk, use hands, fingers, bend, carry, push, pull, and lift up to 50 pounds
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday.
- Boot Allowance Program
- Uniforms Provided
- Birthday Perks