Sonsray Inc. is a privately owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, New York, and New Jersey making us the largest CASE CNH Construction and Agricultural Equipment Dealership and Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 30 plus combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory-authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance, and rentals that offer a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, state of the art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
Sonsray Machinery is seeking a Parts Counter Representative to join our CASE dealership in Salem, OR.
If you're self-motivated and eager to learn and grow, this would be a great opportunity to grow into a Parts Supervisor role where you will be mentored and trained.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming telephone calls
- Receive and fill parts orders
- Physical Inventory
- Provide parts service to mechanics and parts customers
- Counter Parts sales and parts delivery to the customers' location
- Operate a forklift to load and unload pallets
- Maintain parts department general housekeeping
- Stock shelves and maintain parts inventory
- Package and ship parts and cores
- Receive and stage equipment for service
- Record sales and/or delivery information
- Occasionally be engaged away from the employer's place or places of business and may drive to existing customers and/or prospective client’s locations.
- Comply with all road signs and operate vehicles within their limits and weather environment.
- Follow all Auto Safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments
- Performs other functions or duties as directed by management in line with the objectives of the dealership.
- Automotive Parts, Construction Parts, Refrigeration Parts, Trailer Parts, Truck Parts, or any relative industry experience is necessary to be considered
- 2+ years of parts counter sales experience is highly desired
- Some supervisory experience is ideal
- Have the right demeanor and good leadership skills to grow into a supervisory/managerial role
- Great customer service skills are required
- Inventory knowledge, shipping & receiving, and/or warehouse experience are desired
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with a calm demeanor and customer service focus
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly and accurately
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, and standard internet functions
- Forklift experience is desired but not required
- Must be able to walk, use hands, and fingers, bend, carry, push, pull, and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be over 21 years of age, and possess and maintain a current and acceptable, valid "C" Driver's License to drive for the company.
- $17.00 - $22.00 per hour - Parts Counter Level
- $ 21.64 - $26.45 per hour - Lead/Supervisory level
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday.
- Uniforms Provided
- Birthday Perks
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.