Do you have a passion for working on cars or other heavy equipment? Do you want to turn your hobby into a career? Check out what we can do for you!
Atlas Bobcat, part of the Atlas Companies, is currently hiring full-time Service Technicians. Any level of experience is welcome to apply!
As a leader in the compact equipment industry, Atlas Bobcat takes pride in providing exceptional quality service for heavy-duty, compact equipment in the Chicagoland area.
Your New Role:
· Identifying, troubleshooting, and repairing mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical problems on equipment using Bobcat technical software.
· Performing preventative maintenance per manufacture specifications.
· Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of all products Atlas Bobcat sells and services.
· Keeping the service lead informed of all problems and potential problems involving service repairs.
· Maintaining inventory of necessary and customary technician tools in good working order.
· Completing all service repair assignments in a reasonable time.
· Maintaining your assigned work area and following all safety rules
· Performing other duties and tasks as directed by management.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
· General mechanical knowledge and experience (experience with hydraulics, electrical or drive systems is preferred but not mandatory).
· Experience with troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining equipment in industrial or automotive industries.
· Excellent communications skills.
· A willingness to learn and be trained.
· The ability to manage time and attendance. You must dependable, self-motivated and be able to work in a team environment.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
· This position requires but is not limited to standing, bending, crouching, twisting, pulling, pushing, and lifting to 80 lbs., routinely 20-50 lbs.
What You’ll Love About Us:
· Great Company Culture: Great people, a high focus on values, professional development opportunities as well as company events (food trucks, BBQ’s, holiday parties, retirement celebrations and sporting events, to name a few!)
· Focus on Personal/Family Balance: Monday-Friday schedule. 40-hour weeks with overtime available.
· Rest and Relaxation: Paid vacation, personal and sick days AND 8 paid holidays.
· Health Benefits: Medical with HSA and FSA options, Dental and Vision Plans.
· Life and Disability Benefits: COMPANY PAID Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability Plans
· Prepare for the Future: 401(k) with company match
Atlas is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace