Sonsray Inc. is a privately-owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, New York, and New Jersey making us the largest Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership family in North America with 11 locations and growing as well as CASE CNH Construction and Agricultural Equipment Dealerships on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 30+ combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory-authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance, and rentals that offer a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, and state-of-the-art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
As we continue to grow, our Sonsray Fleet Services divisionis seeking a Welder to join our Thermo King dealership in Vernon, CA.
Essential Job and Responsibilities:
- Complete assembly and welding of parts and components approximately 90% or more.
- Installing various new Thermo King refrigeration units on trailers, trucks, and vans as necessary.
- Prepping insulation process and fabrication of parts using fixtures and samples when necessary.
- Experience cutting and grinding, able to deliver a consistent work product.
- Must utilize proper (PPE) Personal Protective Equipment while welding.
- Able to follow verbal directions precisely.
- Safely and efficiently complete welding and fabrication assignments on time.
- Perform miscellaneous related duties as required and assigned by the manager.
- The welder must be able to position, align, and fit together fabricated details, perform their own fitting, and layout, and can read and interpret blueprints.
- Must have 1+ years of experience in Aluminum TIG welding to be considered.
- Welding certification is required.
- Candidate must have experience welding Stainless steel, PH type SS and Aluminum, all to thin wall sheet and tubing.
- Must be able to interpret and understand welding assembly drawings.
- Tools are required.
- Good mechanical aptitude is necessary.
Compensation: $25.00 - $32.00 an hour DOE
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Birthday Perks
- Boot Allowance Program
- Uniforms Provided
- Fitness Facility Available