Job Duties: The successful applicant must have relevant working experience and be able to disassemble, inspect, repair, reassemble, and test equipment components. The successful candidate must also have good human relations skills and abilities as well as the personality to successfully communicate and problem solve with customers. Customer satisfaction is of primary concern.
The essential functions of this position include the following:
- Independently and successfully diagnose and repair equipment components
- Previous experience working on hydraulics systems
- Intermediate computer skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
As a Component Technician you are required to work in an industrial environment which includes exposure to significant environmental conditions. Physical requirements include:
- Overall stamina
- Sitting, standing, climbing, walking, lifting, pulling and/or pushing
- Carrying, grasping, reaching, stooping and crouching
- Listening and speaking
- Must have good motor coordination skills
- Coordination of eyes, hands, and feet
- Verbal intelligence and numerical intelligence
- The workplace environmental conditions include subject to noise, heat, cold, injury exposures, and atmospheric exposures
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Graduate of a technical school, military school, or relevant working experience acceptable to the company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.