Sonsray Inc. is a privately-owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, New York, and New Jersey making us the largest CASE CNHi Construction and Agriculture Equipment Dealership and Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 30 plus combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance, and rentals that offer a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, and state-of-the-art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
As Sonsray Machinery continues to grow, we are hiring experienced Heavy Equipment Shop Mechanics for our CASE dealership in Santa Fe Springs, CA.
Essential Job and Responsibilities:
Technicians will perform service maintenance for CASE construction machinery and/or related equipment. Providing quality repairs on Construction Equipment in the shop and/or field environments.
- Hydraulic Systems
- Structural repairs including welding
- Diagnosing & troubleshooting equipment
- Regularly be engaged away from the employer's place or places of business and will be driving to the existing customer’s and/or prospective client’s location
- Perform miscellaneous-related duties as required and assigned by the manager
- 5+ years’ mechanical experience in construction equipment is highly preferred
- Must have experience diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment
- Able to work independently without supervision and have your own tools
- Must be able to follow established Original Equipment Manufacturing procedures and guidelines
- Must demonstrate safe and proper application of hand, pneumatic, and electric tools
- Have basic computer skills for proper file documentation on each job performed
- Must be able to walk, use hands, fingers, bend, carry, push, pull, and lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be over 21 years of age, possess and maintain a current and acceptable, valid "C" Driver's License to drive for the company
- Comply with all road signs and operate vehicles within their limits and weather environment.
- Follow all Auto and Equipment Safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday.
- Boot Allowance Program
- Uniforms Provided
- Birthday Perks