Sonsray Inc. is a privately-owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, New York, and New Jersey making us the largest Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership family in North America with 11 locations and growing as well as CASE CNH Construction and Agricultural Equipment Dealerships on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 30+ combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory-authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance, and rentals that offer a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, and state-of-the-art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
As Sonsray Fleet Services continues to grow,our Thermo King Dealership is seeking an experienced Account Manager to join our dynamic organization and help us grow our market in Carlstadt, NJ.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Account Manager is an outside sales position in the Transport Refrigeration Unit (TRU) Industry and shall be responsible for attaining new business and a satisfactory sales volume and gross profit margin while maintaining accurate marketing information through a CRM system.
- Communicate and ensure successful implementation of HVAC/ Trailer and Reefer Equipment and Supply business, marketing, and sales plans.
- Identify prospects, research contacts, define business opportunities and execute a plan to secure new business.
- Work with internal team members to utilize diverse inputs and perspectives to strengthen strategy and execution.
- Develop trusted accounts and integrate customer goals with sales plan goals for mutual growth.
- Industry trend awareness and analysis; deep knowledge of competitors’ offerings and strategies including disruption and new market trends.
- Activity reporting and accountability; maintain activity targets and reporting of actions taken to achieve intermediate goals in cooperation with team members and established sales process.
- Regularly be engaged away from the employer’s place or places of business and will be driving to the existing customer’s and/or prospective client’s location.
- Possess the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Comply with all road signs and operate vehicles within their limits and weather environment.
- Follow all Auto and Equipment Safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments.
- Performs other functions or duties as directed by management in line with the objectives of the dealership.
- 3+ years of experience in HVAC/ Trailer and Reefer sales setting, or related field.
- Experience with new account creation; surveying skills, and quantifying opportunities.
- Possessing excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a self-motivated and driven individual.
- Ability to develop business relationships and provide insight to customers and employees.
- Ability to use standard desktop loads applications such as Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, and standard internet functions.
- Must be at least 21 years of age, and possess and maintain a current and acceptable, valid "C" Driver's License to drive for the company.
- Knowledge of E-Emphasys is preferred but is not required.
Related titles and experience may include: Executive Account Manager, Sales Professional, Sales Representative, Outside Sales Representative, Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Manager, etc.
Compensation: $30,000.00 base salary (Negotiable DOE) plus unlimited commission plan with potential to earn six figures
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Birthday Perks