Sonsray Inc. is a privately-owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, New York, and New Jersey making us the largest CASE CNH Construction and Agricultural Equipment Dealership and Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 30 plus combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory-authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance, and rentals that offer a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, and state-of-the-art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
Sonsray Machinery is currently seeking an experienced and professional Service Manager to manage the service operations for our CASE dealership in Auburn, WA.
The Service Manager will be responsible for managing service operations within the dealership to maximize return on investment through; optimizing Service Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction, growing profitable service labor sales, exercising disciplined expense control, attracting and retaining outstanding talent, and effectively engaging department personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and follows an annual service budget to provide realistic, attainable, and measurable profit goals compatible with overall dealership financial and operational goals.
- Recruits and hires service personnel and develops and retains key talent through individual development plans.
- Coordinates recruiting of new talent utilizing local Technical school programs.
- Maintains all management reports necessary to audit the performance of the department and individual employees.
- Develops, maintains, and adheres to a priority system for scheduling all service work, both customer and internal.
- Ensures that all manufacturer warranty and Product Improvement Program (PIP) claims are completed and filed promptly according to the manufacturer’s requirements.
- Monitors warranty expense and recovery rates to meet company objectives.
- Responsible for our facility inspections, safety meetings, and coordinating the annual safety inspections.
- Schedules and assigns jobs and work areas to employees according to their skills and knowledge.
- Ensures that Service Department is equipped with the necessary tools and service equipment is available and maintained in good working order.
- Work with Store Manager on maintaining the building and yard facility.
- Coordinates dealership training programs and service-related customer clinics.
- Professionally conducts themselves at all times, inside and outside the dealership.
- Monitors metrics every month to assure the achievement of departmental goals.
- Introducing our line of service and product to prospective customers by making cold calls and visits.
- Maintain and develop current customer relationships.
- Regularly be engaged away from the employer's place or places of business and will be driving to the existing customer’s and/or prospective client’s location.
- Comply with all road signs and operate vehicles within their limits and weather environment.
- Follow all Auto and Equipment Safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments
- Performs other functions or duties as directed by management in line with the objectives of the dealership.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years experience in management and service department operations or related fields.
- Heavy construction equipment experience is required to be considered for this position.
- Familiar with Case and competitive products.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to use standard desktop loads applications such as Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, and internet functions.
- Good human relations and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Basic understanding of financial principles relative to Service Department operations.
- Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports.
- Must be over 21 years of age, and possess and maintain a current and acceptable, valid "C" Driver's License to drive for the company.
Compensation: $90,000.00 - $105,000.00 plus incentive pay
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Birthday Perks