Sonsray Inc. is a privately-owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, New York, New Jersey, and Washington making us the largest CASE IH Agriculture Equipment, CASE CNHi Construction Equipment, and Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealerships on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 30 plus combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance, and rentals that offer a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, state-of-the-art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
Our Sonsray Machinery, LLC division operates over 5 CASE IH Agriculture equipment dealerships located in California and Arizona, Sonsray Machinery LLC., provides comprehensive sales, as well as parts and service support, including rental and leasing programs for CASE customers.
As we continue to grow,our CASE Agriculture Dealership is seeking an experienced Service Advisor to join our dynamic organization and help us grow our market in Yuma, AZ. Please visit the following website to see why it is great working for Sonsray!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verifies warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions
- Develops estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer's payment, including deductibles
- Prepares repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering RO into service CDK database system
- Maintains a job board and helps in the delegation of work to technicians
- Maintains customer confidence by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer's approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns
- Maintains unit records by recording problems and corrective actions planned
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading manufacturers' publications and taking online factory courses
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- These are ideas and areas we have needed improvement
- Performs other functions or duties as directed by management in line with the objectives of the dealership
- Minimum 3 years of experience handling heavy phones, office administrative duties, customer relations, great computer skills, and problem-solving
- Automotive, Agricultural, or Heavy Diesel dealership experience is highly desired
- Basic mechanical knowledge is a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Self-starter who is able to work with minimum supervision
- Able to accomplish monthly service goals and deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills are needed with a proven ability to handle customer updates, concerns, demands, and objections while always maintaining professional and good composure in the workplace
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday.
- Uniforms Provided
- Birthday Perks