SITECH Chesapeake, a wholly owned subsidiary of Carter Machinery Company, Inc., is hiring a Warehouse Associate in Annapolis Junction, Maryland. SITECH is the authorized dealer for Trimble Heavy and Civil construction products and services, as well as Accugrade grade control products, with a territory that covers the pan handle of West Virginia, Virginia, the District of Columbia, and the shores of Delaware. The Warehouse – Sitech is responsible for accurately pulling parts to fill orders, packaging orders, and shipping orders to internal and external customers, ensuring components are charged and operational prior to shipping out. Seeking candidates with a minimum of three year’s warehouse experience. Pallet jack experience, preferred. High school diploma or equivalent, preferred.
Requirements for the Warehouse Associate position include:
- Self-starter able to work with limited supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong mechanical aptitude; must be able to learn and apply knowledge of parts, components and equipment.
- Capable of safely operating all material handling equipment, including pallet jacks and other similar material handling equipment.
- Proficient computer technology skills, including the ability to use company software to perform warehouse functions.
- Must be able to work additional hours to meet business and customer demands.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Operate pallet jack as needed.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record preferred.
- Promote a positive customer experience.
- Uphold the Core Values of Integrity, Commitment, Excellence and Teamwork by embracing The Carter Way.
Physical requirements must be met for the Warehouse Associate job, including the ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 70 pounds. This position requires repeated reaching, standing, walking, stooping, kneeling, bending and climbing. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Additional duties may be assigned.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits:
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- 401(k), $0.75 to $1.25 match up to 6%.
- Life and disability insurance.
- In-house training instructors/programs.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee referral bonus program.
- Discounts: cellular phone service, computers, tooling, cars and trucks.
SITECH Chesapeake is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law – are encouraged to apply.
SITECH Chesapeake is a drug-free workplace.