Sonsray Inc. is a privately-owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, New York, New Jersey, and Washington making us the largest CASE IH Agriculture Equipment, CASE CNHi Construction Equipment, and Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealerships on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 30 plus combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory-authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance, and rentals that offers a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs and state-of-the-art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
Our Sonsray Machinery, LLC division operates over 5 CASE IH Agriculture equipment dealerships located in California and Arizona, Sonsray Machinery LLC., provides comprehensive sales, as well as parts and service support, including rental and leasing programs for Case customers.
As we continue to grow,our Case Agriculture Dealership is seeking an experienced Service Coordinator to join our dynamic organization and help us grow our market in Bakersfield, CA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Service Coordinator would oversee all company inventory of the shop specialty tools that are organic to the individual shops
- This position will keep up-to-date tabs on all PIPS and PUPS from our brands including but not limited to Case/Case IH
- Maintains unit records by recording problems and corrective actions planned
- Conduct regulatory oversight; would include but not limited to permits for EPA waste oil, waste tire, HazMat disposal, etc.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading manufacturers' publications and taking online factory courses
- Enhances organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Maintain the company inventory of tools as well as keep up with the ordering of new tools and controlling the orders
- Ensures that each shop obtains materials needed and what it does not receive and/or orders tools that it would likely not need.
- Organizing, maintaining, training, and ensuring 5 S compliance for multiple facilities
- Ensures that all permits are in place, all safeguards are in place and adhered to in addition to all containment pads, steam cleaner/pressure washers and spill response kits are in serviceable and usable condition.
- Regularly be engaged away from employer’s place or places of business and may drive to existing customers and/or prospective client locations.
- Performs other functions or duties as directed by management in line with the objectives of the dealership
- Minimum of 3 years of experience handling heavy phone and office administrative duties
- Knowledge of 5S Compliance and rental equipment industry experience is a plus
- Automotive, agricultural, or heavy diesel equipment dealership experience is highly desired
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal regulatory requirements with permits/compliance
- Ability to use standard desktop loads applications such as Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, and Internet functions.
- Must have great customer relations, computer skills, and problem-solving skills
- Must be willing to travel roughly 50% of the time
- Must be over 21 years of age, possess and maintain a current and acceptable, valid “C” Driver’s Licence to drive for the company
- Comply with all road signs and operate vehicles within their limits and weather environment
- Follow all Auto and Equipment Safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments
- Basic mechanical knowledge is a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- $60,000.00 - $70,000.00/year
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Birthday Perks
- Company truck, fuel card, and laptop