Carter Machinery Company, the authorized Caterpillar dealer serving Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware and Washington D.C. is hiring a Dealer Management System (DMS) Functional Lead - CRM. The DMS Functional Lead – CRM will lead our dealership transition from our legacy systems (DBS with many bolt-ons) to a modernized ERP. The individual in this role will project manage the implementation for the CRM function within the overall DMS plan and work with business and technical experts to optimize the solution and deploy it effectively.
Requirements for the DMS Functional Lead – CRM position include:
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products, especially Excel.
- Highly analytical, passion for details, and capable of translating analytical insights into action.
- Must possess ability to effectively resolve issues in a timely manner using sound judgement, critical thinking, problem solving, decision making, and influencing skills.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to effectively prioritize (with changing priorities), multi-task, and address issues quickly and professionally, and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic.
- Must possess ability to train users in the use of software and technology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to develop and maintain positive working relationships.
- Must be able to clearly and concisely communicate technical information to non-technical users.
- Must possess ability to work effectively, both independently and in team settings.
- Must be willing to travel to branch locations and off premise training sessions.
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends, if required.
- Experience working with remote users, distributed teams, software and support vendors preferred.
- Promote a positive customer experience.
- Uphold the Core Values of Integrity, Commitment, Excellence and Teamwork by embracing The Carter Way.
Physical requirements must be met for the DMS Functional Lead - CRM job, including the ability sit or stand for prolonged periods of time. Able to lift, carry and maneuver items up to 20 pounds in weight. This position may require reaching, standing, stooping, kneeling, bending and climbing beside, onto and under a variety of heavy equipment. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Additional duties may be assigned.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid vacation.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Life and disability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match ranging from $0.75 to $1.25 for every dollar contributed, up to 6% of your total compensation and based on years of service.
- In-house training programs to help advance your skills and opportunities within the company.
Carter Machinery Co. Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law – are encouraged to apply.
Carter Machinery is a drug-free workplace.
Bachelors or better in Business Information Technology.
product sales / support role, business analysis / improvement, software implementation, project management, and / or data analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities