Carter Machinery Company, the authorized Caterpillar dealer serving Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware and Washington D.C. is hiring Regional Parts Managers in the following locations:
La Crosse, VA
The Regional Parts Manager is responsible for planning and directing the parts business of stores located in designated areas, while ensuring acceptable operation with customers and employees. Seeking candidates with proven leadership and management experience. Background in heavy equipment dealership parts/inventory operations and comprehensive knowledge of inventory management procedures and applications preferred. Previous Caterpillar/Heavy Equipment Management experience required.
Requirements for the Regional Parts Manager position include:
- Thorough heavy equipment parts knowledge.
- Demonstrate leadership skills to motivate, develop, and retain a high performing work group.
- Manage profit/loss statement for designated area business portfolio.
- Must be able to develop and maintain effective internal and external relationships to achieve desired financial and market share objectives.
- Must have ability to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction by identifying and resolving problems promptly.
- Communicate effectively across the organization to ensure strategic and tactical alignment.
- Proficient in the use of a computer; able to adapt to changing technology.
- Must be able to handle large volumes of work in a fast-paced environment, quickly evaluate facts and maintain good judgment when making decisions.
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, standards, and values.
- Adhere to and promote all applicable safety policies.
- Frequent travel is required – overnight or out town via car or airplane.
- Promote a positive customer experience.
- Uphold the Core Values of Integrity, Commitment, Excellence and Teamwork by embracing The Carter Way.
Physical requirements must be met for the Regional Parts Manager job, including the ability sit or stand for prolonged periods of time. Able to lift, carry and maneuver items up to 20 pounds in weight. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Additional duties may be assigned.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits:
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- 401(k), $0.75 to $1.25 match up to 6%.
- Life and disability insurance.
- In-house training instructors/programs.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee referral bonus program.
- Discounts: cellular phone service, computers, tooling, cars and trucks.
Carter Machinery Co. Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law – are encouraged to apply.
Carter Machinery is a drug-free workplace.