Join the premier CAT dealership in Pennsylvania, in a critical role where you can develop and thrive for an organization that truly cares about your success!
Cleveland Brothers, one of the top CAT dealers in the US, is seeking a Chrome-Plating Technician to join the team in Camp Hill, PA.
About the Company:Since 1948, Cleveland Brothers been Pennsylvania's Cat dealer offering quality solutions that supports the construction, agriculture, landscaping, forestry, governmental, oil and gas, power generation, and trucking industries - just to name a few. From equipment sales and rental to parts and repair services to job site technology, Cleveland Brothers is a one-stop shop dealership offering full-service solutions with the expertise to back it up. We have over 29 locations conveniently located throughout Pennsylvania, northern West Virginia, and western Maryland.
As a Chrome-Plating Technician you are required to work in an industrial environment which includes exposure to significant environmental conditions. Physical requirements include:
- Preparation, repair, finish on hard chrome plating products, i.e., hydraulic cylinders, swivels, spools etc.
- Overall stamina
- Sitting, standing, climbing, walking, lifting, pulling and/or pushing
- Carrying, grasping, reaching, stooping and crouching
- Listening and speaking
- Must have good motor coordination skills
- Coordination of eyes, hands, and feet
- Verbal intelligence and numerical intelligence
- The workplace environmental conditions include subject to noise, heat, cold, injury exposures, and atmospheric exposures
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Graduate of a technical school, military school, or relevant working experience acceptable to the company.
Must have at least 1 year experience in plating.
Perks & Benefits:
- Highly Competitive salary
- Specialty tools provided
- Time off - including Paid holidays & Personal days
- Medical insurance
- Vision, dental, short and long-term disability
- 401k match
- Profit sharing
- Company provided uniforms and footwear
- Continuous education program
- Life insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.