Sonsray Inc. is a privately-owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, New York, New Jersey, and Washington making us the largest CASE IH Agriculture Equipment, CASE CNHi Construction Equipment, and Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealerships on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 30 plus combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory-authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance, and rentals that offers a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs and state-of-the-art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
Our Sonsray Machinery division operates over 5 CASE IH Agriculture equipment dealerships located in California and Arizona, Sonsray Machinery provides comprehensive sales, as well as parts and service support, including rental and leasing programs for Case customers.
As we continue to grow, our CASE IH Agriculture division is seeking Apprentice Technicians to join our dynamic dealership in Bakersfield, CA
Essential Job and Responsibilities:
The Apprentice Technician will learn to perform service maintenance and provide quality repairs on CASE Construction/Agricultural Equipment and/or related equipment in the shop and/or field environment.
- Hydraulic Systems
- Structural repairs including welding
- Diagnosing & troubleshooting equipment
- Must be able to follow established Original Equipment Manufacturing procedures and guidelines
- Must demonstrate safe and proper application of hand, pneumatic, and electric tools
- Have basic computer skills for proper file documentation on each job performed
- Perform miscellaneous-related duties as required and assigned by the manager
- Must be able to walk, use hands, fingers, bend, carry, push, pull, and lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have a diesel technical certificate to start as an apprentice technician or have 5+ years’ hands-on mechanical experience in diesel or construction/agriculture equipment to start as an experienced technician
Compensation: $21.63 - $22.82 DOE
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday.
- Boot Allowance Program
- Uniforms Provided
- Birthday Perks