ATTENTION Automotive or Diesel Technicians: Looking for a change? Want to work with the latest tooling and diagnostic equipment to repair Construction Equipment? Now's the time!
Cleveland Brothers, the largest Cat® dealer in Pennsylvania, northern West Virginia and western Maryland, has immediate opportunities for skilled Automotive or Diesel Technicians for our Wilkes Barre, PA location. Technicians provide diesel engine and full service for a wide range of equipment.
Join our service experts and be part of a team using the latest electronic tooling for diagnostics and repairs. Positions are steady dedicated 1st shift.
Operate, repair, rebuild, and maintain all types of earthmoving equipment. The ability to independently and accurately diagnose and repair/rebuild inoperative or malfunctioning equipment is essential. This individual will also provide air conditioning repair and service on an as needed basis.
The essential functions of this position include the following:
- Independently and successfully maintain equipment, diagnose, repair, rebuild, and maintain equipment in a field environment
- Utilize a laptop computer for information and diagnostic purposes with a demonstrated proficiency in S.I.S. and E.T
- Safely assemble and disassemble components and equipment according to the manufacturer's specifications
- Accurately complete service reports and provide the details to complete work orders
- Work overtime as required
- Maintain tool requirements.
As a Field Technician you are required to work in an industrial environment which includes
exposure to significant environmental conditions. Physical requirements include:
- Overall stamina
- Sitting, standing, climbing, walking, lifting, pulling and/or pushing
- Carrying, grasping, reaching, stooping, and crouching, listening, and speaking
- Must have good motor coordination skills
- Coordination of eyes, hands, and feet
- Verbal intelligence, and numerical intelligence
- The workplace environmental conditions include subject to noise, heat, cold
- Injury exposures, and atmospheric exposures
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must meet DOT regulatory & CBE requirements for operating CBE or related vehicles
- Must sign all documentation to meet DOT regulations and CBE requirements
Graduate of a technical school, military school, or relevant working experience acceptable to the company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.