Provide physical assistance for our Truck shop Mechanics with a variety of jobs including PM services, and on highway truck repairs, parts prep and cleaning, job set up, core management, parts returns, etc. Provide the physical labor necessary on all types of jobs to assist Mechanics. This position may require working/training in different aspects of the branch in order to acquire training and experience needed to progress through an established career path.
The essential functions of this position include the following:
- Will provide training
- No experience needed
- Looking for someone with mechanical aptitude
- Minimal tool requirement to start
- Work with Shop Mechanics to support, diagnose, service and repair products in the on-highway truck division.
- Provide proper job set up including pre-delivery of parts, staging parts, returning parts, cleaning parts, etc
- Perform work on component parts in a shop environment according to the manufacturer's specifications
- Accurately complete service reports and provide the details to complete work orders
- Work overtime as required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.