ATTENTION Automotive or Diesel Technicians: Looking for a change? Want to work with the latest tooling and diagnostic equipment to repair medium- and heavy-duty trucks? Now's the time!
Cleveland Brothers, the largest Cat® dealer in Pennsylvania, northern West Virginia and western Maryland, has immediate opportunities for skilled Automotive or Diesel Technicians for our RIG360 Truck Center in New Stanton, PA. Technicians provide diesel engine and full truck service for a wide range of on-highway trucks, including company fleets, owner centers, universities, etc.
Join our service experts and be part of a team using the latest electronic tooling for diagnostics and repairs for truck service. Positions are 1st and 2nd shift - rotating.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform and interpret diagnostic tests on diesel engines and truck systems
- Inspect vehicle systems, including suspensions, steering & exhausts
- After fully diagnosing issues, prepare work plans and consult customers
- Repair or replace vehicle engines, transmissions, braking systems
- Test drive repaired vehicles to gauge performance
- Collaborate with team members to ensure vehicle is operating safely & efficiently
- Maintain records of parts inventory and serviced vehicles
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience servicing medium- and heavy-duty trucksPreference given to Cat®, Cummins, Detroit, PACCAR trained technicians
- Reliable and consistent attendance record
- In-depth knowledge of diesel engine components and operational mechanisms
- Superior knowledge of maintenance tools and repair equipment, including mechanical and electric power tools
- Proficient in diesel engine diagnostic software
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
Perks & Benefits:
- Highly Competitive salary
- Company truck
- Specialty tools provided
- Time off - including Paid holidays & Personal days
- Medical insurance - starting day 1 of employment
- Vision, dental, short and long-term disability
- 401k match
- Profit sharing
- Company provided uniforms and footwear
- Continuous education program
- Life insurance
- Sign documentation to meet DOT regulations and company requirements
- Pass driver's physical and applicable tests associated with driving a service truck
- Familiar with all DOT regulations and truck operations
- Meet DOT regulatory & company requirements for operating company vehicles
- Occasional overtime
Not sure you're qualified? A wide range of backgrounds & working experience is acceptable, including time spent in technical schools, military and/or on-the-job experience.
Cleveland Brothers provides training along with specialty tools to be successful in the Truck repair field. We encourage you to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.