Ethero Truck + Energy is a cutting-edge Mid-Atlantic region distributor of Nikola Corporation's battery-electric (BEV) and fuel cell electric (FCEV) commercial semi-trucks and Lonestar SV brand terminal tractors. Ethero provides trucking fleet customers with truck equipment, parts and service support for zero-emissions commercial vehicles, as well as charging infrastructure solutions. Ethero has recently expanded into Northern California, and is hiring an E-Mobility Solution Engineer in Stockton, California. The E-Mobility Solution Engineer is a dynamic role that works directly with customers to develop fleet electrification strategic plans, packages, and cost/benefit analyses to maximize customer value, stays on top of ever-evolving electrification technology, and engages with providers on charging solutions. Seeking candidates with previous project or sales management experience. An electrical and/or building engineering background a plus. Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering preferred.
Requirements for the E-Mobility Solution Engineer include:
- Fundamental understanding of electrical engineering.
- Thrive to learn, share, and apply knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written as well as strong listening skills
- Excellent customer satisfaction skills and ability to build strong internal/external relationships.
- Must be able to work collaboratively across teams; strategically focused on exceeding customer electrification needs/desires.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team that is reliant on each other to succeed.
- Must be able to work in a high volume and fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple competing tasks and demands. Requires strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to think creatively and outside of the box.
- Strong PC skills and the ability to self-develop and adapt to changing technology.
- Strong decision making capabilities.
- Detail oriented.
- Requires ability to engage in effective and persuasive discussions on complex topics with top management and other firm personnel.
- Requires ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions.
- Frequent travel is required – overnight or out town via car or airplane.
- Promote a positive customer experience.
- Uphold the Core Values of Integrity, Commitment, Excellence and Teamwork by embracing The Carter Way.
Physical requirements must be met for the E-Mobility Solution Engineer job, including the ability sit or stand for prolonged periods of time. Able to lift, carry and maneuver items up to 20 pounds. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Additional duties may be assigned.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits:
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- 401(k), $0.75 to $1.25 match up to 6%.
- Life and disability insurance.
- In-house training instructors/programs.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee referral bonus program.
- Discounts: cellular phone service, computers, tooling, cars and trucks.
Ethero is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law – are encouraged to apply.
Ethero is a drug-free workplace.