What do we do?
At Sonsray, we’re in the business of moving mountains. Sonsray supports the construction, transportation, and agriculture industries. We are the largest Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership on the West Coast. We provide comprehensive sales, as well as parts and service support, including rental and leasing programs for our Thermo King customers.
Why work here?
We offer a family-like environment, great benefits, competitive pay, and encourage individual growth while rewarding performance! Our Sonray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 35+ locations.
At Sonsray, we value our employees, their contributions, and most importantly, their ideas! We know that the key to moving mountains is teamwork.
A Day in the Life of a Service Manager:
The Service Manager will be responsible for managing service operations within the dealership to maximize return on investment through; optimizing Service Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction, growing profitable service labor sales, exercising disciplined expense control, attracting and retaining outstanding talent, and effectively engaging department personnel with P&L responsibilities.
- Develops and follows an annual service budget to provide realistic, attainable, and measurable profit goals compatible with overall dealership financial and operational goals to meet KPIs and business plans
- Manage technician productivity and service departments' overall performance
- Ensures that all manufacturer warranty claims are completed and filed promptly according to the manufacturer’s requirements
- Monitors warranty expense and recovery rates to meet company objectives
- Interact directly with the manufacturer to resolve warranty issues as necessary
- Maintains all management reports necessary to audit the performance of the department and individual employees to include department P&L responsibilities
- Introducing our line of service and product to prospective customers by making cold calls and visits to grow our sales
- Transport Refrigeration experience is necessary to be considered. Thermo King or Carrier equipment is preferred
- Experience managing a repair shop and having external customer fleet experience is necessary
- Must have experience managing 10+ employees and overseeing up to 20 employees
- Must have hands-on mechanical experience with Transport Refrigeration systems and have good mechanical aptitude
- Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports including Profit & Loss Statement
- Must be over 21 years of age, and possess and maintain a current and acceptable, valid Driver's License to drive for the company
Compensation: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 annually plus incentive
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Birthday Perks
- Provided Uniforms
- Boot Allowance Program