What do we do?
At Sonsray, we’re in the business of moving mountains. Sonsray supports the construction, transportation, and agriculture industries. We are the largest Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership on the West Coast. We provide comprehensive sales, as well as parts and service support, including rental and leasing programs for our Thermo King customers.
Why work here?
We offer a family-like environment, great benefits, competitive pay, and encourage individual growth while rewarding performance! Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 35+ locations.
At Sonsray, we value our employees, their contributions, and most importantly, their ideas! We know that the key to moving mountains is teamwork.
A Day in the Life of a Parts Manager:
- Ensures leadership of Parts Department employees thru integrity, teamwork, customer responsiveness, and profitable decision-making
- Ensure internal and external customer satisfaction. Develops and maintains effective Parts Department processes including accuracy of parts counter tickets and tracking of lost sales
- Ensures proper parts stocking levels to maximize customer satisfaction and maximize utilization of company resources. Works with other stores to maximize company resources when ordering parts
- Executes day-to-day objectives to meet or exceed annual Parts Department goals and budget, in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives
- Develops and executes Parts Department marketing plan and monitors monthly to ensure achievement of departmental goals
- Conducts a perpetual/annual physical inventory of all parts and related inventories
- Submits all parts warranty and return claims within the required time frame to receive maximum credit
- Review customer receivables and ensure parts department employees adhere to company accounts receivable and collections policies
- Maintains all department tools, equipment, and vehicles in good working order
- Will be required to provide parts counter service to mechanics and parts customers
- Minimum 3 years experience in Parts Department operations
- Minimum 2 years experience in Diesel or Transportation industry
- Must be over 21 years of age, possess and maintain a current and acceptable, valid "C" Driver's License to drive for the company
- Good understanding of financial principles relative to Parts Department operations
- Perform miscellaneous-related duties as required and assigned by the manager
Compensation: $63,500.00 - $77,500.00 annually
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Birthday Perks
- Provided Uniforms
- Boot Allowance Program