Sonsray Inc. is a privately-owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, New York, and New Jersey making us the largest CASE CNH Construction and Agricultural Equipment Dealership and Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 30 plus combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory-authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance, and rentals that offer a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs and state-of-the-art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
As we continue to grow, our Sonsray Machinery division is seeking to hire a positive and ambitious Warehouse Coordinator to joinour CASE dealership in Fontana, CA.
SUMMARY – The Warehouse Coordinator position is an entry-level position with growth potential to grow into a Parts Counter Clerk position. The Warehouse Coordinator will mainly be responsible to perform basic warehouse work; placing returned parts on shelves; removing sold parts from stock, packing, and processing for shipment, developing mailing labels and shipping documents, ensuring that all orders have been filled correctly, and assisting in other areas in the warehouse and parts department as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain a clean, neat, and organized warehouse.
- Receive incoming parts and stock, and organize shelves.
- Pack parts, create labels, and process for shipping and delivery.
- Identify and stock materials to correct locations.
- Participate in physical inventory count as needed.
- Load and unload freight using equipment efficiently and safely.
- Operate a sit-down forklift safely and efficiently (will train and certify).
- Deliver and pick up parts for the customer in the company’s vehicle as a backup.
- Provide parts service to mechanics and parts customers as needed.
- Display a helpful, courteous attitude toward customers and co-workers at all times.
- Occasionally be engaged away from the employer's place or places of business and may drive to existing customers and/or prospective client’s locations.
- Comply with all road signs and operate vehicles within their limits and weather environment.
- Follow all Auto and Equipment Safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments.
- Perform miscellaneous related duties as required and assigned by the manager.
- 1 year of warehouse experience is desired but not required.
- Parts experience would be ideal but not necessary.
- Must be over 21 years of age, and possess and maintain a current and acceptable Driver's License to drive for the company.
- Forklift experience is preferred. (Open to train and get certified)
- Able to occasionally sit and climb or balance and lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus.
COMPENSATION: $16.00 - $21.00 an hour DOE
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday.
- Birthday Perks
- Uniforms Provided
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.