What do we do?
At Sonsray, we’re in the business of moving mountains. Sonsray supports the construction, transportation, and agriculture industries. Sonsray Machinery AG division operates a CASE IH Agriculture equipment dealership. We provide comprehensive sales, as well as parts and service support, including rental and leasing programs for our CASE customers.
Why work here?
We offer a family-like environment, great benefits, competitive pay, and encourage individual growth while rewarding performance! Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 35+ locations.
At Sonsray, we value our employees, their contributions, and most importantly, their ideas! We know that the key to moving mountains is teamwork.
A Day in the Life of a Mobile Diesel Mechanic:
Technicians will perform service maintenance for CASE agriculture machinery and/or related equipment. Providing quality repairs on equipment in the shop and/or field environments.
- Engines, transmissions, electrical, and hydraulic systems maintenance
- Structural repairs including welding
- Diagnosing & troubleshooting equipment
- Must be able to work on their own and require no supervision
- Must be able to follow established Original Equipment Manufacturing guidelines
- Must demonstrate safe and proper application of hand, pneumatic, and electric tools
- Have basic computer skills for proper file documentation on each job performed
- Must be able to walk, use hands, fingers, bend, carry, push, pull, and lift up to 50 pounds
- Performs other functions or duties as directed by management in line with the objectives of the dealership
- 5+ years’ mechanical experience in construction equipment is highly preferred
- Must have experience diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment
Compensation: $38.40 - $41.64 per hour (DOE)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Birthday Perks
- Provided Uniforms
- Boot Allowance Program