What do we do?
At Sonsray, we’re in the business of moving mountains. Sonsray supports the construction, transportation, and agriculture industries. We are the largest Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership on the West Coast. We provide comprehensive sales, as well as parts and service support, including rental and leasing programs for our Thermo King customers.
Why work here?
We offer a family-like environment, great benefits, competitive pay, and encourage individual growth while rewarding performance! Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 35+ locations.
At Sonsray, we value our employees, their contributions, and most importantly, their ideas! We know that the key to moving mountains is teamwork.
SUMMARY – The Parts Driver will mainly be responsible to deliver parts to our customers and pickup any merchandise returned that is accompanied by the appropriate paperwork. Performs basic warehouse work of a routine nature; place returned parts on shelves; remove sold parts from stock, the process for shipment, and assist in other areas in the warehouse and parts department when needed.
A Day in the Life of a Parts Counter Representative:
- Deliver and pick-up parts to the customer while maintaining appropriate paper and customer's signature.
- Stage loading of a pick-up truck; load and/or unload.
- Stock and organize shelves when needed.
- Handle shipping or delivery.
- Maintain routine maintenance check list on truck and responsible for keeping the truck clean and neat inside and out.
- Warehouse experience is a plus.
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player with customer service focus.
- Must possess and maintain a current and acceptable, valid Driver's License
- Able to operate a large pickup truck (3/4 ton), and pickup liftgate.
- Able and willing to drive 80% of the time.
- Know how to drive a manual transmission is a plus.
- Perform miscellaneous related duties as required and assigned by the manager.
Compensation: $17.26 - $20.00 an hour DOE
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Birthday Perks
- Provided Uniforms
- Boot Allowance Program