What do we do?
At Sonsray, we’re in the business of moving mountains. Sonsray supports the construction, transportation, and agriculture industries. We are the largest CASE Construction Equipment dealership on the West Coast. Sonsray provides comprehensive sales, as well as parts and service support, including rental and leasing programs for our CASE customers.
Why work here?
We offer a family-like environment, great benefits, competitive pay, and encourage individual growth while rewarding performance! Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 35+ locations.
At Sonsray, we value our employees, their contributions, and most importantly, their ideas! We know that the key to moving mountains is teamwork.
A Day in the Life of a Diesel Mechanic:
Mechanics perform service maintenance for CASE construction machinery and/or related equipment.
- Engines, Transmissions, Hydraulic Systems, Electrical
- Structural repairs including welding
- Diagnosing & troubleshooting equipment
- 5+ years’ mechanical experience in construction equipment is highly preferred
- Must have experience diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment
- Able to work independently without supervision and have your own tools
- Must be able to follow established Original Equipment Manufacturing guidelines
- Must demonstrate safe and proper application of hand, pneumatic, and electric tools
- Have basic computer skills for proper file documentation on each job performed
- Must be able to walk, use hands, fingers, bend, carry, push, pull, and lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be over 21 years of age, possess and maintain a current and acceptable, valid "C" Driver's License to drive for the company
- Comply with all road signs and operate vehicles within their limits and weather environment.
- Follow all Auto and Equipment Safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments
Compensation: $21.68 - $40.52 per hour DOE
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Birthday Perks
- Provided Uniforms
- Boot Allowance Program