Carter Machinery Company, the authorized Caterpillar dealer serving Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware and Washington D.C. is hiring an Inside Sales Representative in Myersville, Maryland. The Inside Sales Representative exposes new customers and/or those who are unfamiliar with Carter Machinery to our expansive offerings of equipment, parts, services, and technology available to enable their success. The individual in this role will accomplish this through outbound calling and emailing efforts as well as handling walk-in customers in-store. Seeking candidates with experience in a retail or B2B customer-facing sales or support role. College degree in related field, preferred.
Requirements for the Inside Sales Representative include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to function well in a high volume and fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to travel and work hours required by job and customer demand.
- Promote a positive customer experience.
- Uphold the Core Values of Integrity, Commitment, Excellence and Teamwork by embracing The Carter Way.
Physical requirements must be met for the Call Center Representative including the ability to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. Employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Additional duties may be assigned.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits:
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- 401(k), $0.75 to $1.25 match up to 6%.
- Life and disability insurance.
- In-house training instructors/programs.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee referral bonus program.
- Discounts: cellular phone service, computers, tooling, cars and trucks.
Carter Machinery Co., Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law – are encouraged to apply.
Carter Machinery is a drug-free workplace.