Cleveland Brothers Industrial Air compressor division is seeking to hire for industrial air field technician position. These positions allow you to work independently with a company provided service truck. Ideal candidates will have experience in the industrial air services or HVAC/Industrial maintenance industry
Cleveland Brothers will provide you the necessary training and specialty tools to be successful in the industrial air compressor field.
The essential functions of this position include the following:
- Diagnose and repair industrial air compressor's, dryers and other supporting equipment
- Meet the Department of Transportation physical examination and licensing requirements as mandated by law
- Work overtime as needed
- The successful candidate will be required to pass a driver's physical and all applicable tests associated with driving a service truck.
- Wide range of various working experience is acceptable to the company including Technical schools, military background and on the job experience.
As a Field Technician you are required to work in an industrial environment which includes
exposure to significant environmental conditions. Physical requirements include:
- Overall stamina
- Sitting, standing, climbing, walking, lifting, pulling and/or pushing
- Carrying, grasping, reaching, stooping, and crouching, listening, and speaking
- Must have good motor coordination skills
- Coordination of eyes, hands, and feet
- Verbal intelligence, and numerical intelligence
- The workplace environmental conditions include subject to noise, heat, cold
- Injury exposures, and atmospheric exposures
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Competitive salary
- Company truck with commuting privileges
- Paid holidays
- Personal days
- Medical insurance
- Vision, dental, short and long term disability
- 401k match and profit sharing
- Company provided uniforms and footwear
- Continuous education program
- Life insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.