Marketing and selling air compressors, dryers, filters, and preventative maintenance contracts to the industrial, large commercial, quarry & aggregate plants, power plants, and waste water industries in our Northeast Pennsylvania territory.
This position is responsible:
- To promote and sell new industrial compressed air systems, product support services and service agreements.
- Evaluate and align customer needs on design, functionality, service and installation.
- Provide end user with a quality compressed air system.
- Demonstrate ability to prospect and develop new customers while maintaining positive relationships with current customer base.
- Work hand and hand with service team to maximize parts, service and maintenance opportunities.
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management Software.
Preferred candidate will have:
- College degree or equivalent experience, two to five years outside sales experience (preferably in industrial products).
- Ability to prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks and requests from numerous sources.
- Candidate must be an outgoing, self-motivated and disciplined individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Daily travel and occasional overnight stays required.
- Must be proficient using Microsoft office software (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Clean driving record with reliable transportation
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.