Cleveland Brothers, the largest Cat® dealer in PA, northern West Virginia and western Maryland, has a career opportunity in Chambers Hill / Harrisburg, Pa. for the right individual to support the dealership and our customers through Inside Sales. This individual will work directly with the Cleveland Brothers management team, sales force, and our customer base providing sales, support and recommendations that help our valued customers with their Hydraulic repair needs by lowering operating costs and improve uptime and availability of their equipment.
Summary: The ISR is responsible for establishing and maintaining a business relationship with customers and prospects along with external sales reps. while promoting Hydraulic & Machining Capabilities. The ISR will be the primary point-of-contact for the customers considered as house accounts and/or new customers / walk-ins. This person will be a conduit for service managers, sales reps., shop foreman as it relates to work in process at both Hymac locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Work with the Marketing Department to promote hydraulic and machining capabilities via electronic touch points and creative approaches.
- Continue to develop expertise in Caterpillar hydraulic hose & coupling, Industrial & Machine Hydraulics, along with machining services.
- Expand contacts within the dealership as a resource in the capacity of a specialist role.
- Recommend dealer and Cat® solutions to improve cost-per-hour and demonstrate value.
- Manage an account base primarily using the telephone to deploy a disciplined call campaign, qualify accounts, update the customer's contact information, develop the relationship, and uncover opportunities for Cat/dealer solutions.
- Establish a personal working relationship with customers based on value, knowledge, trust and character.
- Monitor and report all pertinent market information relative to competitive activity, customer information and product performance.
- Provide leads to the sales force in relation to Hydraulic and machining opportunities in their assigned territories along with other opportunities to the appropriate dealer contact.
Qualifications: To perform the job successfully, an individual must have good technical skills, people skills, and problem-solving capabilities, and be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience: College or technical degree, or equivalent experience.
Language Ability: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, engineering drawings, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Technical language skills required, along with the ability to write routine reports and effective correspondence, and to speak effectively over the phone.
Math Ability: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as averages, percentages, geometry, and statistics.
Mechanical Ability: Ability to understand the basic dynamics of equipment operation and design, and product applications.
Computer Skills: Demonstrate proficiency in the software applications of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint; dealer customer relationship management system (CRM); dealer business system; dealer email system.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts and outdoor weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes, airborne particles, and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Physical Ability: Must be able to occasionally drive to customer work sites and lift up to 50 lbs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.