Cleveland Brothers Equipment Co., Inc., your local Caterpillar dealership, an equal opportunity employer, is looking for a highly motivated self-starter to join our growing team of established and successful sales professionals. This opening is based out of Harrisburg location.
This is a great career opportunity with a 75-year-old, family-owned company. Cleveland Brothers represents some of the most quality built and recognizable brands in our industry.
Our ideal candidate would be someone with a drive to win in both a solo and team sales environment. This candidate would possess sales skills and some industrial background (preferably in Construction, Agricultural or similar). A positive attitude coupled with a genuine desire to assist customers.
Cleveland Brothers compensation and benefits packages are one of the best in the industry. We offer advancement possibilities as well as a safe and fun place to work and grow in an industry that is both cutting edge and rewarding to work in.
Summary: The Inside Sales Representative for Core Sales is an experienced ISR who is assigned to a territory containing approximately 200 to 300 customers. The Sales Representative will visit small to medium core customers face to face 50% of the time. The remaining 50% of the time will be calling on core customers with a minimum of 9 touch points per year.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Establish, qualify and maintain contact with assigned customers to increase sales of parts and service solutions
- Provide customers with solutions to meet customer requirements after thoroughly analyzing needs
- Contact the typical customer 9 times per year (PAR)
- Continually update the customer's equipment population, contacts, mobile and office phone information, address and other customer relationship management information
- Promote all aspects of the dealership by selling parts, service, labor, Customer Support
Agreements (CSAs), and generate engine and machine sales leads
- Build strong relationships with customers and be their primary point-of-contact at the dealership
- Advise customers on Equipment Management Solutions by understanding how customers use their equipment within their business, organize their equipment life cycles, and determine their maintenance intervals
- Build customer loyalty by following up on service or parts orders, assuring requests are addressed in a timely manner, and by networking within customer accounts
To perform the job successfully, an individual must have good technical skills, people skills, and problem- solving capabilities, and be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
College or technical degree, or equivalent experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, engineering drawings, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Technical language skills required. Ability to write routine reports and effective correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as averages, percentages, geometry, and statistics.
Ability to understand the basic dynamics of equipment operation and design, and Parts Product applications.
Demonstrate proficiency in the software applications of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point; dealer CRM; dealer business system; dealer email system.
Project Management Skills:
Ability to organize, pursue, and complete projects.
The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts and outdoor weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes, airborne particles, and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Must be able lift up to 50 lbs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.