ATTENTION Automotive or Diesel Technicians: Looking for a change? Want to work with the latest tooling and diagnostic equipment to repair Construction Equipment? Now's the time!
Cleveland Brothers, the largest Cat® dealer in Pennsylvania, northern West Virginia and western Maryland, has immediate opportunities for skilled Automotive or Diesel Technicians for our Clarksburg, WV location.
Join our service experts and be part of a team using the latest electronic tooling for diagnostics and repairs for Construction Equipment service. Positions are steady dedicated 1st shift.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The main focus of this position will be Preventive Maintenance work. Cleveland Brothers will provide you the necessary training and specialty tools to be successful as a technician working for the largest equipment company in Pennsylvania.
- A strong mechanical aptitude, the willingness to learn, a good work ethic and a positive attitude.
-Candidate must meet the Department of Transportation physical examination and licensing requirements as mandated by law.
- The successful candidate will be required to pass a driver's physical and if in a field service role, all applicable tests associated with CDL and driving a service truck.
-Wide range of various working experience is acceptable to the company including technical schools, military background and or job experience.
- Work overtime as needed
As a Technician you are required to work in an industrial environment which includes
exposure to significant environmental conditions. Physical requirements include:
- Overall stamina
- Sitting, standing, climbing, walking, lifting, pulling and/or pushing
- Carrying, grasping, reaching, stooping, and crouching, listening, and speaking
- Must have good motor coordination skills
- Coordination of eyes, hands, and feet
- Verbal intelligence, and numerical intelligence
- The workplace environmental conditions include subject to noise, heat, cold
- Injury exposures, and atmospheric exposures
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Perks & Benefits:
- Highly Competitive salary
- Specialty tools provided
- Time off - including Paid holidays & Personal days
- Medical insurance
- Vision, dental, short and long-term disability
- 401k match
- Profit sharing
- Company provided uniforms and footwear
- Continuous education program
- Life insurance
Graduate of a technical school, military school, or relevant working experience acceptable to the company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.