What do we do?
At Sonsray, we’re in the business of moving mountains. Sonsray supports the construction, transportation, and agriculture industries. We are the largest CASE Construction Equipment dealership on the West Coast. Sonsray provides comprehensive sales, as well as parts and service support, including rental and leasing programs for our CASE customers.
Why work here?
We offer a family-like environment, great benefits, competitive pay, and encourage individual growth while rewarding performance! Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 35+ locations.
At Sonsray, we value our employees, their contributions, and most importantly, their ideas! We know that the key to moving mountains is teamwork.
A Day in the Life of an Account Manager:
- Outside sales position and will be responsible for the entire line of CASE construction equipment machine sales including loader/backhoes, excavators, motor graders, wheel loaders, vibratory compaction rollers, crawler dozers, skid steer loaders, compact track loaders, loader tool carriers, and rough-terrain forklifts
- The customer base will be Contractors, Utilities, Corporations, Commercial, and Industrial organizations within the Sonsray Machinery dealer territory
- The Sales Professional is an outside sales position and shall be responsible for attaining new business and a satisfactory sales volume and gross profit margin while maintaining accurate marketing information through the CRM system
- The Account Manager must have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs
- The Account Manager reports directly to the Store Manager
- Regularly be engaged away from the employer's place or places of business and will be driving to the existing customer's and/or prospective client's location
- Comply with all road signs and operate vehicles within their limits and weather environment
- Follow all Auto and Equipment Safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments
- Highly prefer 5+ years experience in construction machinery, heavy equipment sales or dealership industry experience but not required
- Must be at least 21 years of age, and possess and maintain a current and acceptable, valid Driver's License to drive for the company
Compensation: $60,000.00 base salary plus commission
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
Voluntary LTD & Aflac
Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
Boot Allowance Program