Carter Machinery Company, the authorized Caterpillar dealer for Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware and Washington D.C., is hiring a DMS Integration Lead in Baltimore, Maryland. The DMS Integration Lead –will lead our dealership transition from our legacy systems (DBS with many bolt-ons) to a modernized ERP. The individual in this role will project manage the implementation of the cross functional integrations within the overall DMS plan and work with business and technical experts to optimize the solution and deploy it effectively. Seeking candidates with a Bachelor's degree or minimum of 4 years’ experience in business analysis/improvement, software implementation, project management, and/or data analysis.
Requirements for the DMS Integration Lead position include:
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products, especially Excel.
- Highly analytical, passion for details, and capable of translating analytical insights into action.
- Must possess ability to effectively resolve issues in a timely manner using sound judgement, critical thinking, problem solving, decision making, and influencing skills.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to effectively prioritize (with changing priorities), multi-task, and address issues quickly and professionally, and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic.
- Must possess ability to train users in the use of software and technology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to develop and maintain positive working relationships.
- Must be able to clearly and concisely communicate technical information to non-technical users.
- Must possess ability to work effectively, both independently and in team settings.
- Must be willing to travel to branch locations and off premise training sessions.
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends, if required.
- Experience working with remote users, distributed teams, software and support vendors preferred.
- Promote a positive customer experience.
- Uphold the Core Values of Integrity, Commitment, Excellence and Teamwork by embracing The Carter Way.
Physical requirements must be met for the DMS Integration Lead job, including regularly being required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Additional duties may be assigned.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits:
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- 401(k), $0.75 to $1.25 match up to 6%.
- Life and disability insurance.
- In-house training instructors/programs.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee referral bonus program.
- Discounts: cellular phone service, computers, tooling, cars and trucks.
Carter Machinery Co., Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law – are encouraged to apply.
Carter Machinery is a drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities