We are currently offering a $1,000 sign-on bonus for Parts Counter Sales Associate new hires, payable after 90-days of employment.
Carter Machinery Company, the authorized Caterpillar dealer serving Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware and Washington D.C. is hiring a Bilingual Parts Counter Sales Associate in Waldorf, Maryland. The Bilingual Parts Counter Sales Associate is an entry level role, specifically focused on developing the needed skills and expertise to meet the requirement of Bilingual Parts Counter Sales Associate. Specifically through assisting customers in English and/or Spanish to identify and order parts, effectively marketing parts and service sales, responding to all customer parts inquiries, and properly processing parts orders. Seeking candidates with a minimum of one year experience in a customer facing service role.
Requirements for the Bilingual Parts Counter Sales Associate position include:
- Must be able to speak, read, and write fluently in English and Spanish.
- Technical aptitude.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to handle large volumes of work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to multi-task and have good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize competing demands.
- Exceptional customer satisfaction skills and the ability to build solid relationships required.
- Must have excellent written, verbal, and telephone communication skills.
- Computer skills are required, including Microsoft products and other applications as needed; with ability to learn Caterpillar’s “Dealer Business System” (DBS) and related rental software programs.
- Must be able to work additional hours as needed to meet business and customer demands.
- Exhibit confidence in providing overflow support via phone / email for other stores, with the ability to advance towards handling these parts requests no differently than requests made within the local store.
- Promote a positive customer experience.
- Uphold the Core Values of Integrity, Commitment, Excellence and Teamwork by embracing The Carter Way.
Physical requirements must be met for the Bilingual Parts Counter Sales Associate job, including the ability sit or stand for prolonged periods of time. Able to lift, carry and maneuver items up to 10 pounds in weight. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Additional duties may be assigned.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits:
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- 401(k), $0.75 to $1.25 match up to 6%.
- Life and disability insurance.
- In-house training instructors/programs.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee referral bonus program.
- Discounts: cellular phone service, computers, tooling, cars and trucks.
Carter Machinery Co., Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law – are encouraged to apply.
Carter Machinery is a drug-free workplace.
*Special rules and restrictions may apply to sign-on bonus eligibility for rehires.