What do we do?
At Sonsray, we’re in the business of moving mountains. Sonsray supports the construction, transportation, and agriculture industries. We are the largest Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership on the West Coast. We provide comprehensive sales, as well as parts and service support, including rental and leasing programs for our Thermo King customers.
Why work here?
We offer a family-like environment, great benefits, competitive pay, and encourage individual growth while rewarding performance! Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 35+ locations.
At Sonsray, we value our employees, their contributions, and most importantly, their ideas! We know that the key to moving mountains is teamwork.
A Day in the Life of a TIG Aluminum Welder:
- Complete assembly and welding of parts and components approximately 90% or more.
- Installing various new Thermo King refrigeration units on trailers, trucks, and vans as necessary.
- Prepping insulation process and fabrication of parts using fixtures and samples when necessary.
- Experience cutting and grinding, able to deliver a consistent work product.
- Must utilize proper (PPE) Personal Protective Equipment while welding.
- Able to follow verbal directions precisely.
- Safely and efficiently complete welding and fabrication assignments on time.
- Perform miscellaneous related duties as required and assigned by the manager.
- The welder must be able to position, align, and fit together fabricated details, perform their own fitting, and layout, and can read and interpret blueprints.
- Must have 1+ years of experience in Aluminum TIG welding to be considered.
- Welding certification is required.
- Must have experience welding Stainless steel, PH type SS and Aluminum, all to thin wall sheet and tubing.
- Must be able to interpret and understand welding assembly drawings.
- Tools are required.
- Good mechanical aptitude is necessary.
Compensation: $32.00 - $35.00 an hour (DOE)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Birthday Perks
- Provided Uniforms
- Boot Allowance Program