What do we do?
At Sonsray, we’re in the business of moving mountains. Sonsray supports the construction, transportation, and agriculture industries. We are the largest Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership on the West Coast. We provide comprehensive sales, as well as parts and service support, including rental and leasing programs for our Thermo King customers.
Why work here?
We offer a family-like environment, great benefits, competitive pay, and encourage individual growth while rewarding performance! Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 35+ locations.
At Sonsray, we value our employees, their contributions, and most importantly, their ideas! We know that the key to moving mountains is teamwork.
A Day in the Life of a Parts Counter Representative:
- Responsible for parts service to customers and mechanics
- Will communicate effectively with both customers and internal members by telephone and in person, in an effort to sell company parts and other services
- Assist in warehouse duties and parts delivery to customers as necessary
- Performs other functions or duties as directed by management in line with the objectives of the dealership
- 2+ years of parts experience in the Diesel or Transportation industry preferred
- Prior history with counter sales or parts inventory is necessary
- Ability to communicate effectively to sell company parts and other services by phone and over the counter
- Must be personable, self-motivated, and have above average organizational skills
- Able to balance priorities on large volume accounts in high-pressure situations
- Good computer skills and basic familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and various search engines
- Team player with a calm demeanor and customer service focus
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly and accurately
- Flexible to work additional hours as the job requires
- Forklift experience is desired – willing to train
- Able to occasionally sit and climb or balance and lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Perform miscellaneous-related duties as required and assigned by the manager
Compensation: $20.00 - $23.00 per hour DOE
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
Voluntary LTD & Aflac
Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
Boot Allowance Program