Are you an Automotive or Diesel Technician looking for a change?
Cleveland Brothers Caterpillar is seeking highly skilled Automotive or Diesel Technicians for field positions working on Diesel engines or construction equipment as well as other supporting equipment.
The focus of this position will be to provide Diesel Engine and other mechanical repairs on aggregate equipment.
Cleveland Brothers will provide you the necessary training and specialty tools to be successful as a technician working for the largest equipment company in Pennsylvania.
- A strong mechanical aptitude, the willingness to learn, a good work ethic and a positive attitude.
-Wide range of various working experience is acceptable to the company including technical schools, military background and or job experience.
- Work overtime as needed
- Previous experience working on crushing and screening equipment
- Knowledge of diesel engines
- Knowledge of hydraulics
- Knowledge of electronics
- Intermediate computer skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
As a Field Mechanic you are required to work in an industrial environment which includes exposure to significant environmental conditions. Physical requirements include:
- Overall stamina
- Sitting, standing, climbing, walking, lifting, pulling and/or pushing
- Carrying, grasping, reaching, stooping, and crouching, listening, and speaking
- Must have good motor coordination skills
- Coordination of eyes, hands, and feet
- Verbal intelligence, and numerical intelligence
- The workplace environmental conditions include subject to noise, heat, cold
- Injury exposures, and atmospheric exposures
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must meet DOT regulatory & Company requirements for operating Company or related vehicles
- Must sign all documentation to meet DOT regulations and Company requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.