What do we do?
At Sonsray, we’re in the business of moving mountains. Sonsray supports the construction, transportation, and agriculture industries. We are the largest Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership on the West Coast. We provide comprehensive sales, as well as parts and service support, including rental and leasing programs for our Thermo King customers.
Why work here?
We offer a family-like environment, great benefits, competitive pay, and encourage individual growth while rewarding performance! Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 35+ locations.
At Sonsray, we value our employees, their contributions, and most importantly, their ideas! We know that the key to moving mountains is teamwork.
A Day in the Life of an Apprentice Reefer Technician:
- Installing various new refrigeration units on trailers, trucks, and vans
- Performs other functions or duties by management in line with the objectives of the dealership
- Position requires a motivated individual and highly prefers 1-2 years of basic mechanical experience or graduate in Heavy-Duty Diesel with Electrical Components knowledge
- If you have automotive or HVAC experience and you are a self-starter with good diagnosing skills, then this may be a great opportunity for you
- Must have mechanical aptitude
- Must possess and maintain a current and acceptable, valid "C" Driver's License
Compensation: $17.82 - $22.87 per hour DOE
- Hands-on / On the Job Training
- Become Thermo King Certified
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Birthday Perks
- Provided Uniforms
- Boot Allowance Program