What do we do?
At Sonsray, we’re in the business of moving mountains. Sonsray supports the construction, transportation, and agriculture industries. We are the largest Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership on the West Coast. We provide comprehensive sales, as well as parts and service support, including rental and leasing programs for our Thermo King customers.
Why work here?
At Sonsray, we value all employees, their contributions, and most importantly, their ideas!
We know that the key to moving mountains is teamwork.
- Medical (PPO options)
- Dental, Vision, and Life insurance - Free
- 401K with competitive contributions made by Sonsray
- 80hrs of annual vacation which increases with years of service
- Uniforms Provided Annually
- Boot Voucher Annually - $125.00
- One full day off and paid for Community Volunteer work, annually
- Birthday Dinner on Sonsray
- Privately owned and operated. All decisions come from the heart, not a boardroom
- Annual Holiday Party - we cover airfare and hotel for you and your +1
- We’re growing! We encourage you to also
- Open door policy - enjoy working with an active owner and management team
A Day in the Life of a Parts and Service Sales Representative:
Compensation: $45,000.00 + $25,000.00 draw annually plus unlimited commission
The PSSR is an outside sales position in the Transport Refrigeration Unit (TRU) Industry and shall be responsible for growing the Trailer service, (Repair & Maintenance), Trailer parts sales, and Equipment sales for an assigned customer list, territory, and new contacts, while maintaining accurate market information within a CRM business system.
- Communicate and ensure successful implementation of HVAC/ Trailer and Reefer Equipment and Supply business, marketing, and sales plans.
- Identify prospects, research contacts, define business opportunities and execute a plan to secure new business.
- Work with internal team members to utilize diverse inputs and perspectives to strengthen strategy and execution.
- Develop trusted accounts and integrate customer goals with sales plan goals for mutual growth.
- Industry trend awareness and analysis; deep knowledge of competitors’ offerings and strategies including disruption and new market trends.
- Activity reporting and accountability; maintain activity targets and reporting of actions taken to achieve intermediate goals in cooperation with team members and established sales process.
- Regularly be engaged away from the employer’s place or places of business and will be driving to the existing customer’s and/or prospective client’s location.
- Possess the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Comply with all road signs and operate vehicles within their limits and weather environment.
- Follow all Auto and Equipment Safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments.
- Performs other functions or duties as directed by management in line with the objectives of the dealership.