Are you looking for a career at a stable company? Do you have parts counter or inventory experience? Check out what we can do for you!
We are currently hiring a full-time Parts Specialist. This role will be responsible for servicing internal and external customers by obtaining the parts needed to complete any work orders, phone and/or in store orders. Parts orders will be processed professionally and in the most efficient manner possible.
Atlas Toyota Material Handling, part of the Atlas Companies, is an authorized Toyota Forklift Dealer committed to providing quality service, premium equipment, and innovative solutions for companies of all sizes.
Your New Role:
- Take and process orders by entering it into the Atlas business system. This includes choosing a proper vendor and confirming pricing and availability.
- Provide a price quote and availability to the customer/technician as well as any available options.
- Answer customer and technician calls into the Parts Department.
- Work with customers, technicians and service writers to determine the best course of actions in ordering the necessary parts to complete the order. This includes looking at parts diagrams or assisting as needed.
- Process any returns by customers by properly crediting the customer's account and returning the item to the vendor applicable.
- Follow up on any open orders that haven’t arrived or haven’t been picked up by customers.
- Pull available inventory for shipping or to be stored in a designated area until the time of shipment.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and training of products that Atlas sells and services.
- Assist in the warehouse as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- High level of organization skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to follow process and make suggestions on improvements where needed.
- Basic computer skills. Experience with Microsoft Office products a plus.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- While this position works primarily in an office setting, it may require (but is not limited to) standing, bending, crouching, twisting, pulling, pushing, and lifting up-to 80 lbs. as needed.
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Great Company Culture: Great people, a high focus on values, professional development opportunities as well as company events (food trucks, BBQ’s, holiday parties, retirement celebrations and sporting events, to name a few!)
- Focus on Personal/Family Balance: Monday-Friday schedule.
- Rest and Relaxation: Generous PTO (paid time off) AND 8 paid holidays.
- Health Benefits: Medical with HSA and FSA options, Dental and Vision Plans.
- Life and Disability Benefits: COMPANY PAID Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability Plans
- Prepare for the Future: 401(k) with company match
Atlas is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace