About Us: Founded in 1948, Cleveland Brothers Equipment Co., Inc., is the exclusive Cat® dealer of western and central Pennsylvania, northern West Virginia and western Maryland, providing new, used and rental equipment, parts and service.
Cleveland Brothers supplies a vast variety of solutions and products, including construction machinery, industrial diesel and gas engines and generators, air compressors and boosters, oil and gas machinery and much more, in addition to full truck service for all makes and models. With 29 locations, customers have access to all of the parts and equipment needed to get the job done, backed by industry-leading technicians and staff. For more information, please visit www.ClevelandBrothers.com.
As we continue to grow, we are seeking a dynamic and experienced General Manager to lead our business, sales, and operations teams for the Con-Agg division.
The General Manager will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing the overall strategy for the Con-Agg division. Reporting directly to the CEO, the successful candidate will demonstrate strong leadership qualities, strategic thinking, and a proven ability to drive a superior customer experience.
Strategy Development and Execution:
- Develop and execute comprehensive strategies aligned with the company's mission and core values.
- Oversee the implementation of business and operational plans to drive growth and profitability by meeting / exceeding annual KPIs.
- Manage manufacture projected market share expectations.
- Annual divisional revenue target > $10,000,000.
- Role model our commitment to superior customer experience.
- Enhance service productivity while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, vendors, and business partners.
- Articulate the company's value proposition effectively.
- Oversee partner programs from technology vendors in the market.
- Coach and develop a high-performing team of Sales professionals, Service Manager, Parts Manager and several indirects (field service and shop technicians).
- Foster a positive and collaborative work environment.
- Responsible for Sales representative recruitment, development, training, and results.
- Actively contribute to the professional culture within the office and the company.
- Role model our Corporate Values of Safety, Integrity, Excellence, Teamwork and Commitment.
- Work closely with Order Fulfillment, Rental, Marketing, Credit, Finance, Product Support and other support groups as needed.
Drive Results / Performance Management:
- Set and monitor performance targets, ensuring the achievement of goals.
- Accountable for all Con-Agg Sales and Rental metrics as determined by Executive Management.
- Responsible for the successful execution of the Annual Business Plan and Established Sales Metrics for assigned Region.
- Demonstrate a proven track record of overachievement and hitting targets.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field with 5 years relevant management and sales experience, or combination of education and experience acceptable to the company.
- Consultative or value-selling experience is preferable.
- Ability to perform outdoor activities on Construction sites including boarding crushing and screening equipment.
- Ability to travel extensively within the territory (by car).
Skills and Attributes:
- Driven and competitive with a strong desire to overachieve.
- Passion for providing superior customer experience and deepening customer relationships.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Willing to be a hands-on contributor when needed.
- Project a professional and appropriate company image in all dealings.
- Ensure security of information in all matters pertaining to company, client, and consumer information.
If you are a strategic leader with a passion for driving results, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of Cleveland Brothers Equipment Company.