Cleveland Brothers has an exciting career opportunity available for the right individual! Are you ready for a change?
We have a position available for an Administrative Services Specialist focusing on Caterpillar Industrial Equipment.
Locations include the New Stanton, Pa. and Harrisburg, Pa. areas!
Caterpillar is a Fortune 500 global leader and Cleveland Brothers is a leading CAT dealer right here in Pennsylvania!
Check us out at www.clevelandbrothers.com
We have an exciting career opportunity for the right individual to support Cleveland Brothers and our customers through specialized services! This position is the first contact for the Cleveland Brothers CAT dealership, and our Caterpillar market representatives. This individual works directly with the Cleveland Brothers management team, sales force, and our customer base providing professional support and recommendations that help our valued customers lower owning and operating costs and improve uptime and availability of their equipment!
The focus of this position will be:
- First point of contact for the sales & service teams, and customer base regarding Caterpillar equipment digital and maintenance services;
- Networking and relationship building with Caterpillar and Cleveland Brothers market representatives;
- Professional communications via phone, email or in-person meetings;
- Caterpillar telematic connectivity through proprietary systems;
- Predictive and Preventative Maintenance programs;
- Generating and accurately maintaining Microsoft excel reports summarizing specialized information;
- Proficient utilization of Caterpillar and Cleveland Brothers web applications for compiling information;
- Attendance at customer meetings or training events at various locations;
Knowledge and Skills Background:
A wide range of job skills are considered valuable to Cleveland Brothers! Your ability to learn and develop expertise with Caterpillar Industrial based equipment will help you grow as a specialized individual. We are looking for applicants that are proficient with Microsoft office applications and have excellent communication and administrative skills. Your ability to work within a team and having strong self-starting and multi-tasking skills are all desired attributes that we are looking for!
A wide range of experience is acceptable to Cleveland Brothers! Degrees in business or technical, a military background, training, as well as, on the job working experiences are all considered. Added value is given for individuals with experience and understanding, focusing on services support, telematic connectivity, maintenance agreements, repair before failure concepts, general sales and service operations, and an understanding of consultative sales concepts.
Contact Cleveland Brothers now for your next career move!