Cleveland Brothers Equipment Co., Inc., your local Caterpillar dealership, an equal opportunity employer, is looking for a highly motivated self-starter to join our growing team of established and successful Parts professionals. This opening will be based out of our Wilkes Barre Branch.
Our current open Parts Expediter position is a great opportunity for a great career with a 75-year-old, family-owned company. Cleveland Brothers represents some of the most quality built and recognizable brands in our industry.
We offer multiple levels of training and understanding of the products and services we offer our clients. Helping the perfect candidate to achieve their goals both professionally and personally.
Our ideal candidate would be a great self-starter, someone with a drive to win in both a solo and team environment. A positive attitude coupled with a genuine desire to assist customers is required.
Cleveland Brothers compensation and benefits packages are one of the best in the industry. We offer advancement possibilities as well as a safe and fun place to work and grow in an industry that is both cutting edge and rewarding to work in.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide superior level of support to customers throughout Cleveland Brothers Territory. Provide superior level of support to Service Department and Technicians. Work with customers and technicians to determine the best solution to parts needs. Provide support in identifying Caterpillar and Allied vendor parts needs for customers and Cleveland Brothers technicians.
- Provide quotes and process for Cat and allied vendors to customer
- Support all shop operations by ordering parts within a timely manner to complete work orders and technician dispatch
- Support Product Support Field Sales/Inside Sales/Machine Sales/Service Force
- Communicate with supervisor, service manager and service coordinator on order status of back ordered parts
- Advise customer on substitution of part when replacement is not available Maintain accurate customer and equipment information in the data base
- Keep customers informed of new parts, services available, and dealer merchandising programs
- Maintain an orderly hold area
- Verify all parts are received to meet repair schedule by checking orders in hold area
Basic Knowledge, Fundamental Skills, and Minimum Abilities:
- Comprehensive understanding of the practices, programs, policies and procedures of the company and Cat parts delivery process
- Thorough knowledge of industrial engine application
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently with little or no
- Considerable analytical abilities in interpreting pricing, schedule, and delivery requirements
- Excellent decision making and interpersonal skills and the ability to perform effectively in an environment of various levels of complexity, priorities and time schedule deadlines
- Number of customer returns
- Customer orders
- Order completeness
- Customer satisfaction/loyalty
- Close rate
- Lost sale reporting
- Individual should have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Three years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Individual should have above average communication skills as well as a mechanical aptitude
Wilkes Barre I Pittston PA.