Cleveland Brothers, the largest Cat® dealer in Pennsylvania, northern West Virginia and western Maryland, has an immediate opportunity for a high energy Rental Sales Representative.
Are you ready to embark on an opportunity that blends your sales experience with strategic thinking? We're seeking a Rental Sales Representative to revolutionize our revenue landscape across PA. as the driving force behind our market share expansion, you'll be well positioned to drive growth through existing customer relationships and carving new paths through new account acquisition.
The primary focus of the Rental Sales Representative is to elevate market share and drive revenue growth in the specified region. This role demands a strategic approach to both existing customer relationship management and the acquisition of new accounts.
- Execute daily jobsite sales calls to expand the active account base and enhance rental revenue.
- Assess customer needs and respond adeptly while staying attuned to market conditions and competitor pricing.
- Cultivate a diversified customer portfolio encompassing industrial, traditional, and non-traditional accounts.
- Surpass established revenue and account growth targets.
- Provide after-hours support to meet customer needs.
- Collaborate seamlessly with other representatives and cross-functional departments.
Skills / Knowledge / Qualifications:
- Rental or Sales experience in construction equipment preferred.
- Excel in a fast paced environment visiting customers in the territory daily.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, fostering effective collaboration with colleagues.
- Proficient in multitasking and prioritizing responsibilities.
- Strong reasoning and decision-making abilities.
- Demonstrated planning, problem-solving, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Proven presentation skills with an effective sales orientation.
- Possess a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
- Practical experience using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint programs.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
Why Join the Cleveland Brothers Team:
- Competitive Compensation / unlimited earnings potential
- Company vehicle provided
- Phenomenal Benefits Package Available Day 1: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) match, short- and long-term disability, health savings account, PTO, Profit Sharing Account.
- Advancement: Take your career to the next level with a dynamic organization that wants to see you succeed! In addition to room to grow in this role, there are limitless opportunities across 29 locations whether you want to move up, or into another division of the company.
- Stability - Cleveland Brothers has been around for 75 years. Experience tremendous job security in an essential role with an organization that is around for the long haul.
If you are a sales professional with a track record in Rental Sales and possess the drive to navigate new market dynamics, we invite you to apply. This role offers an opportunity to contribute to the strategic growth of our organization while collaborating with a high performing team. Your commitment to excellence will be rewarded with a challenging and fulfilling career. Apply now to be part of our success story!
About Us: Founded in 1948, Cleveland Brothers Equipment Co., Inc., is the exclusive Cat® dealer of western and central Pennsylvania, northern West Virginia and western Maryland, providing new, used and rental equipment, parts and service.
Cleveland Brothers supplies a vast variety of solutions and products, including construction machinery, industrial diesel and gas engines and generators, air compressors and boosters, oil and gas machinery and much more, in addition to full truck service for all makes and models. With 29 locations, customers have access to all of the parts and equipment needed to get the job done, backed by industry-leading technicians and staff. For more information, please visit www.ClevelandBrothers.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Top of Form