About the Company: Founded in 1948, Cleveland Brothers Equipment Co supplies a vast variety of solutions and products, including construction equipment, parts and service, industrial diesel and gas engines and generators, oil and gas machinery, on-highway trucks and much more. With 29 locations, customers have access to all the used parts and used equipment needed to get the job done, backed by industry-leading technicians and staff.
DEFINITION: In accordance with management directives this position provides supervision to Shop and Field Service personnel and Clerical employees to ensure that all job assignments are carried out in the most efficiently prescribed means possible while reaching the highest attainable degree of quality and delivery performance.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES: This position may perform any combination of the following duties:
- Effectively manage Shop and Field service personnel, while fostering good management relations.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction by identifying and resolving problems promptly.
- Manage service expenses and profitability.
- Maintain service Key Process indicators (KPI) results to acceptable levels.
- Effectively manage work in process (WIP) by ensuring work orders are closed in accordance with established timelines.
- Conduct regularly scheduled safety meetings and enforce all safety policies and procedures.
- Investigate and report on job related accidents or safety concerns.
- Coordinate outside vendor repair work with shop work in progress.
- Ensure all warranty requirements are met.
- Actively enforce all Company policies and procedures.
- Conduct performance evaluations.
- Assign building maintenance duties on daily basis.
- Operate basic office equipment.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.
Degrees or Other Special Requirements:
- Comprehensive knowledge of EPG and their application.
- Thorough understanding of Company practices and policies in relation to the direction of the work force.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to learn new systems and processes.
- Solid computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to read, understand, interpret and convey technical information.
- Strong customer service orientation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.