Cleveland Brothers, the largest Cat® dealer in Pennsylvania, northern West Virginia and western Maryland, has an immediate opportunity for a Oil & Gas Appraiser.
Job Summary: Quote, submit and coordinate all electronic and manual administration required for Oil and Gas major repairs and overhauls. Build and maintain all standard jobs and processes set by operations management.
- Quote all major repairs and overhauls
- Analyze and coordinate with operations and ERC department on standard job request
- Utilize standard jobs: includes necessary research
- Track and verify accuracy of quotes provided to operations
- Verify accuracy of standard jobs
- Build and support major repairs and overhauls
- Support and assist with on-going service operations projects
- Document and maintain all standard work files
- Maintain quote documentation and files
- Performs other duties necessary to improve customer satisfaction
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Secondary education is a plus.
- Possess high mechanical aptitude
- Experience identifying parts using company software
- Ability to determine job labor requirements and tasks
- Excellence organization skills
- Ability to work within structured time restraints
- Ability to work efficiently at high volume levels
- Excellent typing and computer Skills
- Excellent level in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to learn and master various software systems that are key tools to perform duties.
- Must be able to read and comprehend information received via computer terminal specifications reports, technical/business correspondence, and reports
- Intermediate ability to build and modify utilization reports
This individual will provide services for multiple locations throughout the company and will be located at our New Stanton or Ebensburg Facility.
If you are a service professional with a track record in a service role and possess the drive to navigate new market dynamics, we invite you to apply. This role offers an opportunity to contribute to the strategic growth of our organization while collaborating with a high performing team. Your commitment to excellence will be rewarded with a challenging and fulfilling career. Apply now to be part of our success story!
About Us: Founded in 1948, Cleveland Brothers Equipment Co., Inc., is the exclusive Cat® dealer of western and central Pennsylvania, northern West Virginia and western Maryland, providing new, used and rental equipment, parts and service.
Cleveland Brothers supplies a vast variety of solutions and products, including construction machinery, industrial diesel and gas engines and generators, air compressors and boosters, oil and gas machinery and much more, in addition to full truck service for all makes and models. With 29 locations, customers have access to all of the parts and equipment needed to get the job done, backed by industry-leading technicians and staff. For more information, please visit www.ClevelandBrothers.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.