Cleveland Brothers, the largest Cat® dealer in Pennsylvania, northern West Virginia and western Maryland, has an immediate opportunity for a high energy Construction Equipment Account Manager.
Are you ready to embark on an opportunity that blends your sales experience with strategic thinking? We're seeking an Account Manager to revolutionize our revenue landscape across PA. as the driving force behind our market share expansion, you'll be well positioned to drive growth through existing customer relationships and carving new paths through new account acquisition.
This position may perform any combination of the following duties:
Assigned territory is Armstrong and Indiana Counties.
- Successfully sell CCE, BCP, GCI and Allied products to prospect and assigned accounts within an assigned territory.
- Successfully rent BCP and CMI products to prospect and assigned accounts within an assigned territory
- Influence all other products and services offered by the enterprise and pass on leads where appropriate
- Build and maintain relationships with all appropriate decision makers and influencers within the assigned accounts and territory
- Build and maintain customer metrics in the following areas: PINS performance, profitability, customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate and align customer needs with our offerings.
- Create and implement territory business/coverage plan to work within budgetary constraints
- Evaluate, prepare and present various product and application presentations as part of the sales process
- Develop and process all related sales and rental documentation pricing, including but not limited to rental, sales, warranty; update knowledge of product offerings and applications through use of Caterpillar Media (including dealer.cat.com), trade publications, competitor websites, etc.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all related finance programs; produce timely expense account and sales reports
- Maintain a professional relationship with all internal customers
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.
Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering or a related field, or progressive experience in an industrial environment or an equivalent combination of training and experience acceptable to the Company.
- Broad knowledge of various sales techniques and principles, as well as proficient understanding of mechanics/civil technology, is required
- Understanding of the practices, policies and procedures of the Company with respect to relationships with internal and external customers
- Must possess excellent communication skills to maintain and reflect the image of the company with all customer contacts
- Display creativity, commitment and the desire to function as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks and requests from numerous sources
- Solid working skills in computer applications, including Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes software packages, is required
- Candidate should have a willingness to transfer throughout the territory as part of their daily sales call schedule.
- Sales ability/aptitude; ability to satisfy customers and close the deal; familiarity with product line
- Excellent communication skills, computer skills.
- Candidate needs to reside or be willing to relocate within the territory
Why Join the Cleveland Brothers Team:
- Competitive Compensation / unlimited earnings potential
- Phenomenal Benefits Package Available Day 1: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) match, short- and long-term disability, health savings account, PTO, Profit Sharing Account.
- Advancement: Take your career to the next level with a dynamic organization that wants to see you succeed! In addition to room to grow in this role, there are limitless opportunities across 29 locations whether you want to move up, or into another division of the company.
- Stability - Cleveland Brothers has been around for 75 years. Experience tremendous job security in an essential role with an organization that is around for the long haul.
If you are a sales professional with a track record in Account Management and possess the drive to navigate new market dynamics, we invite you to apply. This role offers an opportunity to contribute to the strategic growth of our organization while collaborating with a high performing team. Your commitment to excellence will be rewarded with a challenging and fulfilling career. Apply now to be part of our success story!
About Us: Founded in 1948, Cleveland Brothers Equipment Co., Inc., is the exclusive Cat® dealer of western and central Pennsylvania, northern West Virginia and western Maryland, providing new, used and rental equipment, parts and service.
Cleveland Brothers supplies a vast variety of solutions and products, including construction machinery, industrial diesel and gas engines and generators, air compressors and boosters, oil and gas machinery and much more, in addition to full truck service for all makes and models. With 29 locations, customers have access to all of the parts and equipment needed to get the job done, backed by industry-leading technicians and staff. For more information, please visit www.ClevelandBrothers.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.